Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dancers part 1

"You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart." ~Author Unknown

I miss dancing very much. This quote has great meaning to me. I wanted to blend my old passion with my new passion. Now that I can't dance, I am photographing dancers




Anastasis is a professional Christian Ballet Company based out of the central valley. I have had the privilege of dancing with a few of them when I was a ballet dancer. Their group is about praising God through dance. Some people pray, some people sing, these girls dance their hearts out for God.
http://www.anastasisballet.org/

"It is of course possible to dance a prayer" ~ Terri Guillemets

Courtney Dawn Photography
www.courtneydawnphotography.com

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Wonderful work with the natural light, the veils, the girls, and the post-processing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Court.. Yes Dance from the heart.. I feel the same.. These women have the veil of innocence..

    ReplyDelete